Pages

Search All Things 40K

Monday, February 2, 2009

Alaitoc Guardians



Finished painting a box of Guardians. The gun on the platform is removable, all of the available guns are painted.

The Guardians were basecoated in Mordian Blue, then washed with Badab Black. The armour was brightened up with a watered down Enchanted Blue, then highlighted with Ice Blue.
Helmets were basecoated in Iyanden Darksun, washed in Devlan Mud, then worked up to a bright yellow with multiple layers of watered down Sunburst Yellow.

I can't wait to get a game going, so I can test them out on the battlefield.
Also, I have an Eldar Windrider Host to paint up. The Autarch is done, but I need to paint the 2 Vipers, 9 Jetbikes, and the 3 Shrieker Jetbikes I bought to go with them.

Wish me luck :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics