Pages

Search All Things 40K

Monday, October 28, 2013

Building the Gundam - 05

 I've had this leg assembled for a couple days now, just waiting to be painted up, but was only able to get to it yesterday, due to crazy schedules and projects.



There are a lot of intricate pieces in here, so I had to be very careful which parts were hit with spray primer so that the moving bits were not.  Even despite no paint, some of the joints were tight, so I added a little petroleum jelly to keep the motion smooth.

 I was painting this while my roommates were watching Poltergeist.  Due to distraction, I had forgotten to take a "finished" pic before assembling it onto the rest of the robot.  Blame the movie.

I also spent a good part of the day getting another series shot for First Person Shooters.  This one involved vodka shots with peach shcnaps.  Like a slap in the face.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics