Pages

Search All Things 40K

Monday, August 19, 2013

Finished CCC Yellowjackets Incinerator


5 Yellowjackets members complete, only 2 left to go!




If you're curious how I painted her, the process is pretty much the same as that used in the Heavy Assault.  I really like this model.  It's one of the two Yellowjackets team-members with the heavier armor (Armor Value 3), the other being the Heavy Assault. I imagine her and Ricard running point, acting as cover for Danny.  That way, they get his Leadership bonus, and Danny gets a cover save from the two of them.

...oh, did I mention that the Incinerator model is a woman?  I gotta say it's kind of refreshing that the designers did not go the route typical of the industry and make their female model basically into a sex object.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics