Pages

Search All Things 40K

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Community Spotlight


There's a lot of awesome stuff floating around the 'nets these days, and I figured I would shed some light in the direction of a couple blogs/projects that caught my eye in the last week. Might become a regular feature...
If you haven't already seen these, go check them out.

Over at The Inner Geek, Brian's been continuing his Titan building process. It's been fascinating to watch, and the details are glorious. ...now if only I had enough disposable income to do that kind of thing myself... or a fancy top hat to pawn, as was the case with Brian, apparently. ;)


Adam over at Space Wolves is hosting a weekly web-comic, and boy does it look fantastic. The art style is quite envious (the artist is Nacho Fernandez -comic artist extraordinaire!). I've played with doing the occasional web-comic myself, but my style is not nearly as refined as his. Amazing work.


Jawaballs is in the process of making another life-size banner, this time for the guys at Hogs of War. Jawa's banners look amazing, and I've been considering commissioning one myself.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics