Pages

Search All Things 40K

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Contest!

I've never held a contest before, so this will be interesting.

First thing's first, let's talk about the prize. It's nothing huge, but still:

The model itself is the captain from the Assault on Black Reach boxed Set. The real value here is that I will paint it for you.

Here's what you do to enter: Email me two pictures, one of a collection of your current SM army. The other of your favorite model within that army. My email is MasterDarksol@gmail.com

In about a week or so, I'll post the entries along with a poll to determine the winner.

I will paint the model to match the winner's army, as well as post a Step-By-Step on how it was done, before shipping it off to you.

So, hop to it! Send in your pics!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics