Pages

Search All Things 40K

Monday, October 13, 2008

Poll and Changes

First up, I'm changing the nature of the poll. It's more general now, what army do you want to see more of, etc. You can choose multiple options now. Let me know what's coming up...

Secondly, the hobby stuff (like the magnets and the terrain sets) will be posted when I complete them as well as the Comics, so you won't see them on the poll anymore (they seem to be the most popular features, so there's no point putting them up against unit reviews). On that note I've gotten some serious headway done on the Space Marine Commander conversion and I'll be getting some pics up soon showing you why he's being nicknamed Magneto by some of my gaming buddies.

Third, I've finished my Autarch submission for Fritz's competition. I'll let the photo debut over on his site (The Way of Saim-Hann).

Fourth, I've gotten sucked into Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. It's awesome. I'm trying not to let it get in the way of my modeling too much. If any of you are interested or also play, I run Order on Be'lakor and Destruction on Avelorn. Shoot me an email and I'll send you character names. We can save the world together, or destroy it, whatever's your pleasure ;P
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics