Pages

Search All Things 40K

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Falcon




Well, there she is. In true Alaitoc style, I made its main color a camo blue. However, when finished, I didn't like that there wasn't enough yellow in it, and painted the side design. Originally, I planned on painting that on the other wing as well, but thought it looked much better asymetrical like that.
As you can see, I chose my secondary weapon as a Missile Launcher. There wasn't one in the Falcon box, but I had a shoulder-mounted Missile Launcher in my bitz box left over from an old Eldar WraithLord.
This is one of my Heavy Support choices. My other two are going to be a squad of Dark Reapers and a WraithLord. There are a couple of reasons I took this over a Fire Prism. First and Foremost, I had the box already (was given to me by a friend who quit the game). Second, I can get two hits out of that Pulse Laser, not to mention an additional hit from the Eldar Missile Launcher ... compared to one slightly stronger hit from a Fire Prism. Don't get me wrong, I like the Fire Prism as well, and they do a bang-up job. Personally, though, I took the Pulse Laser and Missile Launcher to further ensure that I take my target down every turn.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics