I've had this leg assembled for a couple days now, just waiting to be painted up, but was only able to get to it yesterday, due to crazy schedules and projects.
There are a lot of intricate pieces in here, so I had to be very careful which parts were hit with spray primer so that the moving bits were not. Even despite no paint, some of the joints were tight, so I added a little petroleum jelly to keep the motion smooth.
I was painting this while my roommates were watching Poltergeist. Due to distraction, I had forgotten to take a "finished" pic before assembling it onto the rest of the robot. Blame the movie.
I also spent a good part of the day getting another series shot for First Person Shooters. This one involved vodka shots with peach shcnaps. Like a slap in the face.