Search All Things 40K

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Progress

As far as painting goes, I only got these Burna Boyz done. Now I have a mob of 4 Burnas + 1 Mek. Need to go buy more boxes and get this unit up to 15. >:)

On a totally different topic, I seriously began work on converting up what will be my SM Terminator Captain. You can see what he's currently like below:

I used the Marneus Calgar body, which is tilted considerably forward. To compensate for this, I built the base up at a slight angle to give us a better view of his majesty. I filed off most of the more obvious Ultramarine symbols. The rest will be fine with a careful paint-job.

I've seen a few of you out there using Dreadnought leg-plates as shoulderpads for a Termie character. It's a great idea, so I naturally stole it ;)

And of course if you guys know me AT ALL, you know he's magnetized. :)

Let me know what you think of him.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics