Pages

Search All Things 40K

Monday, July 22, 2013

Test Model: Yellowjackets Medic


Here's how the paint-job worked out on the model I had picked out as my test.  The medic model in the CCC Yellowjackets team seemed the most "standard" looking of them, so I figured it was a good one to get my bearings on.


An interesting thing in the rules-set for MERCS is that "facing" is extremely important.  Which direction your model is facing, what is his forward 180 degree arc, what are his side 90 degree arcs to determine flanking, etc.  I looked around a bit at some ideas others had of solidifying such facings using the base rim itself.  The one that intrigued me the most was similar to this, cutting the base into 45 degree arcs so you can easily pick out any of the relevant facing information relative to the model itself.




Let me know what you guys think of the outcome.  There'll be a step-by-step out soon using the Heavy Assault model.

Edit: Heavy Assault Step-by-Step here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics